What’s keeping you from becoming your best in your life, career, or businesses? Do you want to know how to do it afraid and step into your greatness? If fear was not an issue, what is one thing you would make happen?
Step Into Your Greatness
My motto: “Do it now, even if you have to do it afraid”, was born from my journey to overcome fears implanted in my thought life.
Out of that journey, I became committed to finding a career that would inspire and empower others to live the best life possible.
Fear, whether it’s from people in your life saying “you can’t”, a mindset you adopted from societal norms, or your own negative thoughts, is something that keeps many of us from experiencing the joy of living on purpose.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Recently, I shared my story of overcoming fear and my passion for doing the same for others in a Rockstar Spotlight Conversation hosted by Kenya Halliburton.
You definitely want to listen to this interview if you are:
- Getting in your own way.
- Ready to clock into your purpose, but having trouble overcoming some fears.
- Ready to be more and give more of who you are to empower others to be their best.
- Struggling to overcome fear of success or fear of failure.
Because, in this inspiring and informative 29 minute conversation, you’ll discover:
- Why life coaching is a powerful option for stepping into the fullness of who we are and what you want.
- Key steps you can begin to take to move beyond fear and into the life you love.
- Some examples of how life coaching has transformed the lives of others (including my own).
- How my “Thought Tripling” method can help you find your way back to your most powerful self.
- And more aha moments …
Listen now by clicking player below: